It's OFFICIAL SRT-8 Ram!

flchub said:
am i the only one who thinks that truck is fugly?

perhaps not fugly... but i will have to get used to the new model... don't know... ours look good to :rock: :rock: :rock:

that srt8 ram would be cool. i do think the 2009 ram is a sweet looking ride even befor the adds you did.

maybe my next new ride.

If they make it 4X4, I'm all in on that puppy..... that would be one SICK truck. :rock:

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I think it looks cool. If DC ever does build a srt/8 truck..........it wont have the Viper motor, so it will never have that exotic feel that we already have. It'll be nice, just not quite as much "wow" to it!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
I think it looks cool. If DC ever does build a srt/8 truck..........it wont have the Viper motor, so it will never have that exotic feel that we already have. It'll be nice, just not quite as much "wow" to it!

patrick

perhaps a nicer rumble ? :dontknow: :D

It would be cheaper to buy an SRT Ram right now given the low prices of our trucks. If I were to get the Dakota SRT-8 it would have to be a regular cab which from what I've briefly read isnt an option.

bigike said:
I know HEREBY BESTOW THE EVER SOUGHT AFTER "THE ITCH POST WHORE AWARD"

HANG'ER WITH PRIDE!
I have not signed that :D All official Post Ho awards must be submitted in order to be approved :p

guinnessboy said:
you arent the only one, i think its by far the worst looking of all the new redesigns out there
I think it looks like the Ford super duty:puke:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back