It's that time - TAG Ideas

Another question . . .

In TN, our vanity plates are plain white with blue (refelctive) lettering . . Would I get into trouble if I were to buy some red reflective vinyl and "redo" the letters in the color red? I kinda like my black/red theme I've got going on. . .

Oh, and I am still undecided - I got to go by the DMV, SOON. :eek: :D

Keep the ideas coming! :rock: I really liked "10VIOUS" too!!

Oh, and Jeff, you offerin' a hummer? :dontknow:

Well, it's official! :D

VFANGSV is now taken by ME! :rock: I should have the tag in a few weeks, some inmate has to make it first! :eek: :D

Roz-SRT said:
Well, it's official! :D

VFANGSV is now taken by ME! :rock: I should have the tag in a few weeks, some inmate has to make it first! :eek: :D
Got some bad news for you,inmates no longer make tags.:elefant:

Brat said:
Got some bad news for you,inmates no longer make tags.:elefant:

How do you know this? :dontknow: :confused: :saint:

Brat said:
BTW cool choice,cant wait to see it in person.

Thanks, me either!!! :D :elefant:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Yes it is, why?

I'm gonna have my special friend at the DMV do a search and I'm gonna come steal all your liquors. :dontknow: :D (Iwasjustcurious;))

Roz-SRT said:
How do you know this? :dontknow: :confused: :saint:

It was reported on the news about 10 years ago,all tags are contracted out to private manufactors.:rock:

LOL, I thought you have been speaking from experience! :D

Roz-SRT said:
LOL, I thought you have been speaking from experience! :D
No even though I wanted a career in tag manufactering no one would give me a chance.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Brat said:
No even though I wanted a career in tag manufactering no one would give me a chance.:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Those raggedyass sunsabitches! :mad: ;) :p :eek: :D :elefant:

Roz-SRT said:
I'm gonna have my special friend at the DMV do a search and I'm gonna come steal all your liquors. :dontknow: :D (Iwasjustcurious;))

You can just ask for my address, I would be happy to share :D

watch0058.jpg

.............:confused: :eek: Sorry, wrong "TAG". :D :burnout:

Black1 said:
watch0058.jpg

.............:confused: :eek: Sorry, wrong "TAG". :D :burnout:

I tried to buy one of those watches for myself for Christmas . . . I had to prove to the lady at the register that I owned a SLR. I told her I wasn'y crazy enough to buy a SLR, but I did buy a truck that has 500HP and isn't used for manual labor. She wasn't amused, I took out "Tha D" out and told her to sit-n-spin. :elefant:

Black1 said:
I was always partial to 2FAST4U . :dontknow: :eek:

VFANGSV is sweet, Jimi! Can't wait to see it. :rock:

I love all the ones that "brag" about speed, but I didn't want unwanted troubles from the cops. . . PLUS, there is always someone faster. . . :eek: :D I didn't want to "waste" a good tag from someone who truely deserves it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back