I've Been Remiss - Thank You Viper

SilvrSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little while ago I posted for a P4 Pentium computer. Viper answered with a desktop he had setting around the house he was no longer using. Wouldn't take anything for it. Just shipping and it was mine. Thanks again sir. I know you just lost your job but good karma will find you Chris.

TheSickness said:
STFU Randy can't you see he was being sentimental damn it :D
Naa, just recognizing a member for being a good guy. I was remiss in not doing it sooner. That is all.

i would have given' him my computer and $10.00!:D jkn,this is a great sight with some really nice folks:congrats:

SilvrSRT10 said:
A little while ago I posted for a P4 Pentium computer. Viper answered with a desktop he had setting around the house he was no longer using. Wouldn't take anything for it. Just shipping and it was mine. Thanks again sir. I know you just lost your job but good karma will find you Chris.

your very welcome my friend,....

sorry, i didnt see the post eairler. Sat, we had a huge storm here and it took out the power along with my computers, and routers.... i have been fixing them to get back on line and get my home network back up.... and i have been working on my truck getting it striped down and ready for the new parts to be installed....

it been a rough 2 weeks, but on the upside u have kicked the habit - i am smoke free even thu all the bad news - new developments, i am a non-smoker :) witch makes me very happy....

then i find out on sunday " yesterday ", that me and my wife might be expecting our 2nd child.... dunno yet, .... :D :D

but as you start to think about bring'in another child into this world.... there are things you start to think of and the fear that rushes in to your mind, being with out a job, how are you going to pervide them and your family ect... ect...

but its seems that karma has already found me, over the weekend... :)

i was down and out over the weekend there was alot of things that transpired, and i was tryin to scrap up all i could to buy the oil and PS lines i needed for my truck to be completed by the 4th to be show'in on the 5th of sept, here at a local car huge car sho.... im a few buck's short, and needed to fix my computer's to get back on line :) it was toff reading the forums on my Blackberry Storm lmao....

but needless to say i was able to order my lines that i need to complete the truck yesterday, im not sure what happen but i have a pretty good idea. :dontknow:

and i Thank You....

and i fixed my computer's and repaied my modem/router till i can get a new one, but my network is back up and running, and it didnt cost me that much, 57.00 for a wireless card for my XPS 730i to get it back up and running - and i bypassed the section on the MB that was fired.....

then today gettin into work, i recvied an E-mail from another firm. offering me a job,.....

i have said it once and ill say it again, being apart of this forum is PRICELESS !!!!!!!!

congrats on the job offer bro. and the new addition if one's on the way.

VIPER said:
I'm not sure what happen but i have a pretty good idea. :dontknow:

and i Thank You....
I don't know what your talking about......:flute::top:
VIPER said:
then today gettin into work, i recvied an E-mail from another firm. offering me a job,.....

Congratulation on the possible new addition and the job offer. Things will work out.

SilvrSRT10 said:
I don't know what your talking about......:flute::top:
Congratulation on the possible new addition and the job offer. Things will work out.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

uhuh

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back