I've decided to sell my truck...

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 2-3 months of arguing with myself, I've decided to sell my truck. I'm in Ark 99.9% of the time anymore and I not only don't have time for the truck with this new business, my farm has a 1/2 mile dirt driveway and there's just no good place to drive it around here anyway (the roads REALLY suck) so it's time for it to go find a new home.

I need to update my signature, there are tons of stuff not listed that I need to add to it, and I have quite a bit of stuff I've bought for it over the last several months that I have not installed that I'll be selling seperately. I'll get a list of that together as well.

I'm gonna start out asking $31k for the truck as it sits. If anyone knows anyone that wants a really nice SRT-10 Q/C, please let them know about it.

damn steve,sorry to hear about this:( you'll still be a vendor right?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
After 2-3 months of arguing with myself, I've decided to sell my truck. I'm in Ark 99.9% of the time anymore and I not only don't have time for the truck with this new business, my farm has a 1/2 mile dirt driveway and there's just no good place to drive it around here anyway (the roads REALLY suck) so it's time for it to go find a new home.

I need to update my signature, there are tons of stuff not listed that I need to add to it, and I have quite a bit of stuff I've bought for it over the last several months that I have not installed that I'll be selling seperately. I'll get a list of that together as well.

I'm gonna start out asking $31k for the truck as it sits. If anyone knows anyone that wants a really nice SRT-10 Q/C, please let them know about it.
Good luck :D and sorry to see you sell her :(

that's not good Steve :mad: think twice.... or more if you've done so...:D how could you be so cruel for your baby :confused: :dontknow: :p ;)

Steve, you can just give it to me.

I'll take good care of it till you want it back

I hate you have to do that steve:( Good luck on your sale:rock:

Good luck on the Sale Mr. Holden PM a list of the parts your looking to unload!!

Someone will get a very stash ride........

All the very best to you, Steve...

Glad yer sticking around....

D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Yep, I ain't going no where...you can't get rid of me that easy...:D
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D you won't be a Turd licker will you??

Sorry to hear this Steve! I know it was a tuff decision. I am glad you are going to stick around! Your input and quality products are great!

You going to get something else or do you already have something?

Paul

Sorry to hear it bro, I hope it all works out.

We never had a chance to get them together again... Sorry to hear this Steve.. TYF will be missed...

Don't know the mileage but 31K with the mod's you have (look for the gauges thread ladies and gentlemen!:rock: ) is under the marketprice.
You'll sell het in no time. Don't if that's a good or a bad thing yet:dontknow: :mad: :D

PS: are you going to remove stuff or sell it 'as is'?

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back