Jack vs Spyder Truck shoot out... who wins?

Who will win at the Truck shootout Dec. 11th

• Fat-Jack by busses

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Spyder by busses

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Fat-Jack but a close race

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Spyder but a close race

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • To close to call but I don't want to see jack get embarassed again by Spyder...

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

spyder1337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few weeks out and since most of you know the rivalry that's been built up between Jack and myself i'd like to make a thread and a poll for everyone to vote on. Now I heard jack has done a few new things, ran a new best time. I've done a few new things, not been tested or backed up to be faster, yet.

Thoughts...

Jack will run mid 11's, Spyder will maybe dip into the 10's...

Where is the poll?????

LOLOLOL this should be good, not even gonna vote, two really great guys, but may just have to stick with my homie on this one Bobby:D

hahahahahahahaha....

jack+
ltp-16720b_7670.jpg
=:love:

:D :D :D

I'm going to stick with Jack:rock: :rock: :rock: - He doesn't own a Lightening:p

I think Mr. Bobboy Spyder1337 better get on here and at least give himself 1 vote:D

It's a good thing you guys don't live in New Jersey. Our Delaware Valley Lightning Owners Club has almost 20 trucks in the 7's, 8's, 9's, & 10's!
We have the Fastest Ford SVT Lightning Club in the World.....:rock:

I guess if I have to vote I'll go with Jack!

SRT-10 Ralph said:
It's a good thing you guys don't live in New Jersey. Our Delaware Valley Lightning Owners Club has almost 20 trucks in the 7's, 8's, 9's, & 10's!
We have the Fastest Ford SVT Lightning Club in the World.....:rock:
We prefer full-size trucks. :D

No, after having an f150 as a shop truck I cannot say it's a fullsize regRdless of what it's labeled. Comparable to Dakota foe sure. The Ram is a bit on the large scale of full size though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back