Jacks F2 Procharger setup pics

W O W !! Now thats impressive!very nice job Justin
;), You gotta be proud of that one Jack,I sure hope that your bringing this one to Sacremento on May 9th!,Can't wait to see it go!

tinygiants said:
That is some nice work Justin. I can not wait to see it in person on Erics truck.

Oh, you'll get to see it sooner than that.

I'll be giving you a call when it arrives... right after I call my tuner. ;)

It won't be long between its arrival and its installation though. The truck is apart, in position, and ready for the install. :burnout:

Racing season opens soon!:D

Thanks everyone, im super pleased how it turned out. I have 99% of Erics kit shipping out this week, and I have another kit here minus blower/intercooler just waiting for that special someone ;) On the guage, Jack has an electric vacuum pump, so it measures how much vacuum its pulling.
Thanks again!
Justin

WOW

Guys from past experiance this set up does not look half as good in pictures as it will in person.
Justin & Marty do the best work I have ever had the pleasure of having done for myself.

I knew Justin was good before he started working on my project. After working with him for these many months it is obvious he is in a league by himself. His quality is over the top, I am hard to satisfy and am very anal in how I want things done. Justin has always given me a better product and job than I could expect to get anywhere else.

Looks great Jack. Justin you do class 1 work:rock: :rock: Jack, are you and Justin going to take it to the GTG in AZ in a couple of weeks?

WOW!! The work that is done in that shop is just mind blowing. I will hopefully get to see some of this work soon when I go to pick up some goodies!

that is a great job. truck install looks fantastic. Do you work on Ford Cobras lol. need some work done.

black pearl said:
Looks great Jack. Justin you do class 1 work:rock: :rock: Jack, are you and Justin going to take it to the GTG in AZ in a couple of weeks?

I probably wont be making any GTG's until later this year, Ive got a ton of work on the horizon, plus getting married, etc.

avmech said:
that is a great job. truck install looks fantastic. Do you work on Ford Cobras lol. need some work done.

Definitely, Im a mopar guy, but I have no problems doing fab work on pretty much anything.

Prof said:
How about two Justin?

Two is possible, but they also make much bigger blowers than this one (4000+CFM!!). It would be more for looks than function to have two, but thats definitely part of what its all about.

Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back