Jag XJ8 Stang GT and QC

sgt_bo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the other day I was heading down 565 in Huntsville, Alabama. I was minding my own business and well I looked back and a couple cars were running up on me fast. I was already doing 75 in a 70. So I let them pass and was like hell no, no FORD or no Jag is going to show me up..

I stomp on it, and in seconds on the ass of the Jag, cause the GT just slowed the hell down...... 150 and it was running smooth as shit....

The Jag would not look over at me as I was next to him after we slowed down. I thought it was funny, he was not smiling though.... Then i get to my destination, and start looking for some cash to get gas, and well my wallet was left at the house, thank god no cops were around....

This was without the new ECU... but I do have headers, and exhaust and CAI...

[
The Jag would not look over at me as I was next to him after we slowed down. I thought it was funny, he was not smiling though.... Then i get to my destination, and start looking for some cash to get gas, and well my wallet was left at the house, thank god no cops were around....

Just wondering why you worried about the cops. Was it because you forgot your wallet or the fact you were doin 150?????:dontknow: :D :D

150 is no joke on them thar dirt roads in Alabami.... Sheriff Rosco woulds agot pissed had he caught dem boys out thar!!! :p :rock: :star:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!:D :D :D

you should not street race, it is very bad unless you have a video for we can view it:rock: :rock:

i bet he was thinking holy shit there is a tank catching me

They would have verified your identy when they processed your prints anyway!
What you think they would not have had a gun out when you stopped and put you in cuffs also in any east coast state they caught you doing 150 in?
I beleive thats called a felony now a days by the Law Dogs in most states.
I may find out some day on my bike.
Was doing 160 on the Seminole reservation other day.
Speed limit was 40.
Probably would have just fed me to the gators!

how is it that 30 over is considered 'intent to kill'. I mean if you slam on your
brakes you slow the hell down. :dontknow:

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
how is it that 30 over is considered 'intent to kill'. I mean if you slam on your
brakes you slow the hell down. :dontknow:

Sharpi

Well, I wouldn't recommend slamming on your brakes at 150 MPH??:confused: :eek:

Marc T said:
Well, I wouldn't recommend slamming on your brakes at 150 MPH??:confused: :eek:

This is true. if your gonna go that fast might as well just keep truckin :burnout:
What i ment was a more moderate speed of 80 in a 50 or somethin like that ;)

Sharpi

I have stomped on the brakes of a SRT 10 at very high speed at the SRT Track Experience...and was pleasantly surprised at the result! Others might want to chime in here, but at the Track Experience, you will learn that at most any speed our brakes are very reliable and as long as you are in a straight line they are incredibly effective. Additionally, you can do it time after time and there seems to be no fade...I bet some who have put the truck on road courses will attest to the great braking we have on the trucks.

I can attest to our trucks having great brakes :eek:

I can also attest that those Jag's are great big pieces oh shit.. I test drove an XJR and the XKR they both floated all OVER the damn road, I think they're meant more for sipping tea while on your way to the golf course because they're ALL about status. They're like a wannabe bmw/merc imo...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back