Jan 24th 2pm Hooters in Pasadena TX, its close to Houston

Borden's SRT said:
We got home around 10 this morning. ran into a lot of traffic around beaumont. it was donw to 1 lane in construction and backed up for miles. gonna catch a nap for a bit. the car drove great. Thanks for everything James. it was a pleasure to meet all of you. :rock: :rock: :rock:
Good to hear, now go to sleep.:)

Correction ANT-NEE, that's what happens after only 3 hours of sleep some beer and needing a haircut:D.

Last edited:
srt didn't cummins and BigRed didn't show. I was hoping for a larger group picture.. Hopefully next time.

Oh and Ryan, my goal today is to help fix 1rokhead's signature on the banner so we can continue calling him Ironhead.. HAHA

Cool...that was funny though....hey go check out the "houston raceway" thread on the Racing section...I got a vid up running a yellow mustang mach 1.

Sorry I couldn't make it. :( ...work ownz me...... Ant, thanks for stopping by the plant for me to sign the banner at least.......:slug:

slow91 said:
Sorry I couldn't make it. :( ...work ownz me...... Ant, thanks for stopping by the plant for me to sign the banner at least.......:slug:

No problem bro, I finally got to see where you spend most of your time. That's a real interesting place.

Borden was the ugliest summabitch on this forum till Ironhead signed on and took the lead!!! :D :D :D :D Looks like you guys had a great time.

FATJACK said:
Borden was the ugliest summabitch on this forum till Ironhead signed on and took the lead!!! :D :D :D :D Looks like you guys had a great time.
Your always guaranteed at least one laugh at a Houston meet:rock:

Venom Power said:
srt didn't cummins and BigRed didn't show.

Haha. OK i guess I deserved that.:D I know it looks like i say ill show then i end up not making it but work sucks. I guess that that is what i get for working at a grocery store. I didnt end up leaving till almost 4 and i work in Atascocita. By the time i ran home, 15 mins, and took a whores bath so i didnt smell like rotten fruit, i'd a made it there around 5ish. Just didn't make since. :dontknow: I'll keep trying its just that weekends i need to know in at least two weeks advance to attempt to make them.

On a side note i would love to get to sign the banner before you have to send it off. Any way to make this happen?:dontknow:

FATJACK said:

thats the look on my face after the hooters girl almost sat in my lap to hand the food over the table ,she was not the shy one for sure,i had a hooter in my eye ,,;)

srt-cummins said:
Haha. OK i guess I deserved that.:D I know it looks like i say ill show then i end up not making it but work sucks. I guess that that is what i get for working at a grocery store. I didnt end up leaving till almost 4 and i work in Atascocita. By the time i ran home, 15 mins, and took a whores bath so i didnt smell like rotten fruit, i'd a made it there around 5ish. Just didn't make since. :dontknow: I'll keep trying its just that weekends i need to know in at least two weeks advance to attempt to make them.

On a side note i would love to get to sign the banner before you have to send it off. Any way to make this happen?:dontknow:

Give me a call anytime.. 832-217-0562. I will be off from work the entire week before I leave so since you're around Atasc.. ATTAS.. Atacso.. Over there on the northeast side, and I'm on 1960 and I-45, we could definately meet up for your signing..:D

Ironhead said:
thats the look on my face after the hooters girl almost sat in my lap to hand the food over the table ,she was not the shy one for sure,i had a hooter in my eye ,,;)

And that b cup hooter brushed my left shoulder..

Im only ugly in Dom's pix he posted. :p :p :p

We had a great time. I'm gonna call the dealer tomorrow to get the TSB done on the brakes. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Borden's SRT said:

We had a great time. I'm gonna call the dealer tomorrow to get the TSB done on the brakes. :rock: :rock: :rock:
We'll have to order them for you steve. :mad: :mad:

Oh I forgot to 'splain the picture..
BordenGTG005.jpg

.....................[silver qc]...[OSO]..... [BigIke]....... [Ironhead]....[Venom Power].....[Borden]

Venom Power said:
Oh I forgot to 'splain the picture..
BordenGTG005.jpg

.....................[silver qc]...[OSO]..... [BigIke]....... [Ironhead]....[Venom Power].....[Borden]
they only explaination needed is why OSO's head is on Ike's shoulder. HMMM!!!:D :D :D :D

WE are REALLY good friends.......................... ;)

2nd.................. Borden's got really really good TASTE :)

LOL TREYS LIKE .............. WTF, WHERES MY SHOULDER..........I WANT A FUKING SHOULDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Borden's SRT said:

Your not ugly Borden maybe just "facially challenged" Hey, tell us about this hottie you had with you, a rental maybe???:D :D :p :p

FATJACK said:
Your not ugly Borden maybe just "facially challenged" Hey, tell us about this hottie you had with you, a rental maybe???:D :D :p :p
EDIT:never mind it was too mean to leave up lol :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back