jdm's control arm kit works on srt-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is something in the works guys;) top secret but the lowering world of SRT 10 rams may be overturned soon.

like riding on .......................air:D

moparracing said:
you're such a teaser, tony...........:D

:D

It may be a few months, but if it works...... all I can say is the problem that the trucks have with the rear ends squirlling around so much may....and I do use the word may, be taken care of :D

walenator said:
bigike, I put a DJM 2-4" drop on my 04 Hemi RC and I wouldn't recommend it. The front tires scrubbed the inner fenders on bumps, back end bottomed out as well. Bump-steer was also terrible. Good luck!

The problem is the inner fendor, you really dont want to go 2'' in front, it will rub under a large bump. the only way to cure it is a stiffer spring which at the same time comprimises the ride.

You can run a 2'' drop but you need to go to a smaller diameter tire, or an adjustable bump stop, but then again that limits travel.

its a 2" drop with the stock springs, the MCgaugysdf@#$#@#$@# kit rubbed bad but it had lower rate springs.

bigike said:
its a 2" drop with the stock springs, the MCgaugysdf@#$#@#$@# kit rubbed bad but it had lower rate springs.

It should work great with the stock springs, they are a ton better than most aftermarket units out there.

Stinker said:
there is something in the works guys;) top secret but the lowering world of SRT 10 rams may be overturned soon.

any idea on a time frame?:rock:

Stinker said:
too close to the holidays right now, maybe spring? first of the year?

workin on it bro:D
I am definitely waiting for this... HIGHLY interested!

Stinker said:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now you got me thinking!!!

As long as I can get my front end to jump up in the air a couple of feet with your air system, I'm in :D

Stinker said:

Are you saying I might want to keep those QA1's in the boxes?:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back