JEFF BOYETTE.... was it you?....

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a friend at the drag strip in Holt, Florida that said there was a guy in a red RC that parked by the announcer tower that was beat on the track by a Ford Excursion. Tell me it wasn't you?

Never raced a ford excursion, but for the record i have been down the track at holt 36 times and have lost twice.... A turbo charged nitrous gutted miata. Yes i am ashamed. And a turbo mustang. I have never lost to any truck.

furthermore, holt is open to test and tune on friday and saturday night the whole month of october. I will be there this saturday weather permitting and down with my mother-in-law and my mom OCT-21. And sometime between the two, my buddy with the eclipse is comming for his second round, and i will race him grudge match in front of 15-20 people from my work.

I will be hunting a ford excursion and will video my valiant kill for the world to see! :burnout:

wait a fuggin minute :mad: i called the wife at home and she remembered a ford excursion, she called me back a minute ago after she looked at the video.

I ran an 8.42 against a dark green excursion and she said filming from the tree it looked like i had 5-6 lengths on him at the finish, and he never got in front of me. His time was overexposed and she couldnt make it out (cheap digital cam at night, she has to say times out loud after the race so we know) . She said i raced 7 races that night, and the time slips, she keeps in a photo album are all white that night :D

What tires are you running? You for sure going to be there sat and what time?

I run pirelli's at 17 psi.

My wife was dumbfounded after driving the truck with the new tune up (http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27766)
and wants to get up there to get "OUR" new times. Sure hope it isnt "ours" if she ever leaves my ass!

Ill be there at 7-8 although you will hear me comming at 6-7.

You going to be there?

Last edited:
Yea I might drive over to watch you run and hang out. Can't commit just yet. I'm getting my shift kit and band adjustment done on Thursday.

We should get the panama-pensacola guys together for some test and tune this month! these small town boys at holt would shit bricks if eight srt-10's show up

I'll try to ride over Sat night. We have a dyno day at the for a mustang club, but that should be over around 6 or so.

Lets start a thread for the northwest florida locals. and pick a day would be best for everyone.

That would work. Be cool to have a few of them at the track, or just met up somewhere, eat some lunch, and cruise some.

My weekends are slammed for October with work and fire training. Could we maybe go for a weekend in November?

Back