Jersey guys wanna get a meet going ? Post ideas where or who is in .

REPOMAN1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We gotta get a meet goin even at a track or what ever im down . Post up who is in and where you think would be good i Know there is alot of us in Jersey and NY on this forum . What do you think . When it Get nicer we can even BBQ at my place . Just wanna get alot of truck 2gather

We could even pick a night and go to Englishtown. All park together and who ever wants to run can run. At least we can all meet. Weds and fri is open track i think

How about the following weekend i wont be here that weekend. The 13th? I know me my boy rick. Jaybusa should be down. Chris aka Viper maybe i will ask and any others

That sounds good i will do whatever. There is also a couple of car meets that are on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays that are only like 15 to 20 minutes away from etown.

Last edited:
I could do that up in E-town if you guys don't mind me jumpin in. My old man has a black RC and he would be interested too, I'm sure. This gonna be the 6th or 13th?

Ok let's make it official. Friday May 13th 7:00pm Tri-State Ram SRT-10 GTG will be held at Raceway Park, Englishtown, NJ. Hoping for a good turnout!

Guys this does not have to be a one time thing we have all season if the trucks are not done we can do it every couple weeks or once a month . Nobod lives that far

I may have to catch this next go round as well. I had to schedule a dentist appointment that afternoon and don't how I will feel or how long it will take. I will keep my eye out for future meets in the area.

There are so many SRT-10 trucks in New Jersey that we should be able to have atleast a 20 truck meet! Maybe 30+ if we could get everyone & other people they know with these trucks to attend! :)

There are so many SRT-10 trucks in New Jersey that we should be able to have atleast a 20 truck meet! Maybe 30+ if we could get everyone & other people they know with these trucks to attend! :)

There is a ton of them i agree . We could have a nice size meet

Yeah, I hope we get at least 5-10 to start, then we will have it every 2nd Friday of the month with the 3rd Friday of the month being the rain date.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back