Jeting for propane .. anyone have the reference sheet?

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like stated above i need a reference sheet to pick the proper jetting for my propane nozzels... anyone have anyinfo on this??

Its more like trial and error as a lot of factors can affect the A/F ratio....That being said with the propane at 120-140 psi I had my set up jetted at 35 nitrous 52 propane....of course this is x2 since there are 2 nozzles. This was a 100 shot jetting.

VPRPWR said:
Its more like trial and error as a lot of factors can affect the A/F ratio....That being said with the propane at 120-140 psi I had my set up jetted at 35 nitrous 52 propane....of course this is x2 since there are 2 nozzles. This was a 100 shot jetting.

well if that worked for u.. ill put the same in mine.. ohh and did u use colder plugs? ohhh and did u use anysorta flash or vec2 with that ?

I had 1 step colder plugs..... NGKZFR6F-11 you can get them from sparkplugs.com for less than $3 a pop. I gappep mine at .035 and never had any problems with blow out even under boost and juice. I had a flash which I got for cooling purposes only, I specified I wanted no timing advanced in the flash, but I also was running the split second box from paxton.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back