JMB billet fuel rails

fuel

will these work on tall injector or short ones
an fuel inlet size

These were purchased to use with a roe blower so they should work with the taller injectors.

might double check with Justin, but i believe these won't work with the stock intake.

no clearence for the brake booster boss/nipple

Yes I would like to see if it works with a stock motor, since my valve covers and cai are already SSG

These were originally made to work with a roe supercharger. THey can be sent back to Justin to be modified to work with a stock intake setup. I should also note that there are three additional small hole tapped two for nitrous and one for a fuel pressure gauge

Im pretty sure they were made for stock height injectors on a roe. They can be easily modified to run taller injectors on a roe or stock intake manifold. They would need mill work and recoating to work on a stock height injector on a stock manifold.
Justin

Im pretty sure they were made for stock height injectors on a roe. They can be easily modified to run taller injectors on a roe or stock intake manifold. They would need mill work and recoating to work on a stock height injector on a stock manifold.
Justin

Would they still need to be modded to run the short injectors?:dontknow: with stock intake.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back