JMB CAI with Catch Can

Rickspeed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JMB CAI with catch can, both in gloss red. Has all mounting hardware, filters, heat shield, and is in like new condition. Only thing missing is catch can hoses. $310 shipped anywhere in the US.

If your not needing the cash, keep the cai and use it on the ROE. you will suck in less hot air. Or you can use the stock box like TNViper and I did also if you want.

DevilDawg3097 said:
If your not needing the cash, keep the cai and use it on the ROE. you will suck in less hot air. Or you can use the stock box like TNViper and I did also if you want.

Dammit, already dropped $60 on a new roe filter.

with my Roe ima going to install a JMB CAI for the charger - then im going to custom it up alittle :)

MrBIGWORM said:
got pics?

this is my current setup with the JMB CAI

im sure he will post up a pic of his - in the mean time you can see what they look like - but i mounted my catch can on the out side of the box instead of on the inside - b/c of the piping that i ran

srt001.jpg

MrBIGWORM said:
got pics?

of the burgers?????:itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D

VIPER said:
this is my current setup with the JMB CAI

im sure he will post up a pic of his - in the mean time you can see what they look like - but i mounted my catch can on the out side of the box instead of on the inside - b/c of the piping that i ran

srt001.jpg
I'm supposed be scared of that?^^^^:dontknow: :elefant: :D

MrBIGWORM said:
how much HP does it add? And what exactly does the catch can do?

the intake will not give you ne thing but BLING !!! the Catch Can will pervent the oil from gettin into your intake on a stock setup

if you remove your TB you will see a pool of oil laying in your intake manifold

the catch can pervents that there some Tech name for it but hell man i dont remember lmao look good under the hood too

VIPER said:
the intake will not give you ne thing but BLING !!! the Catch Can will pervent the oil from gettin into your intake on a stock setup

if you remove your TB you will see a pool of oil laying in your intake manifold

the catch can pervents that there some Tech name for it but hell man i dont remember lmao look good under the hood too

helps lessen detonation from the oil. it also builds up on the valve stems. nasty:toilet:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back