jmb cai

ryan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im thinking about getting a jmb cai. should I order the oil catch can with it?
The truck is stock right now as far as I know. (bought it used). thanks for your help...

The catch can catches the oil from the valve covers.Do you want oil running through your CAI tube,through your TB and into your intake?? And my understanding cuts back on chances of detonation too.I think its a good idea to put one on.

ryan said:
Im thinking about getting a jmb cai. should I order the oil catch can with it?
The truck is stock right now as far as I know. (bought it used). thanks for your help...

Yes, get the catch can in the "package price". It looks awesome in your bay and does some good things for your motor too. Can't go wrong with that!!

:D :D :D

I have the catch can as well and love it. Doesn't a pcv valve kinda do the same thing though? I noticed that I had oil leaking from my fill cap shortly after installing. Is it pressure or just the gasket? :dontknow:

Just looking through some old posts and I was a little concerned about the "fart" smell :toilet: from the breather element on the catch can. gonna go with both when I order.Thanks guys

I have a his catch can and have bled off a little water every now and then..no smell. by the way when i took off my intake i did not have any oil inside:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back