JMB catless or catted mids

RedpopSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of new or gently used JMB catless or catted mids for an '04 RC. Let me know if you've got a set you'd like to part with.
Thanks,

Looking for a set of new or gently used JMB catless or catted mids for an '04 RC. Let me know if you've got a set you'd like to part with.
Thanks,

Billy Boat also makes catless mids that bolt up to the factory manifolds. I'd go with the JMB personally but just wanted to offer another option for you.

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping to find a set from a fellow VTCOA member in hopes of saving a few $$. The lack of responses would tell me that there likely aren't any available at the moment though. Probably have to order up some new ones tomorrow.

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping to find a set from a fellow VTCOA member in hopes of saving a few $$. The lack of responses would tell me that there likely aren't any available at the moment though. Probably have to order up some new ones tomorrow.

Most people that install them aren't going to take them off. You will notice a significant performance increase as well. Even more so if you do have a blocked cat.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back