JMB DOES IT AGAIN!

Prof said:
Re: the hood emblem...how do we differentiate between the viper with the turned head and the straight on viper head? Is one the Gen I emblem (the one Mutt got) and the other the Gen III emblem the one that is straight on?

if i got it right Prof, the turned head like mine is "sneaky pete", and the straight forward looking one is "fang"...but i could be wrong

MUTT said:
if i got it right Prof, the turned head like mine is "sneaky pete", and the straight forward looking one is "fang"...but i could be wrong

:dito::dito:

Sharpi

Damn Mutt,why don't you let me hold that intake for a few !!!!!Going to be picking up NBT's intake this weekend when I head over to QS&L for a car show !!!I wonder if JMB can do Gloss Black to match my fangs on the hood ???? Had my Valve covers Powder Coated,but the Yellow was way off,so I brought them up to Corrupted and them match my paint !!!Should be installing them in the morning !!!

DAMN!!!!..... Now I really wish I woulda got the Crinkle-Black. :( :eek: That looks FKN' SWEEEET Beyond Words, my friend! :rock: :rock: :rock:

If you need someplace to put all that stuff on, just come on over! I got all the stuff right here! :rock: Free Steak on the grill included! ;) ( I'll split the liquor bill with ya. :D )

Last edited:
Forgot the pic !!!Got the Valve covers,Billet Hood Strut Covers,Billet Battery Caps and Billet SRT door reflector covers !!!Should hear from Tom tomorrow on how he's coming with the caps !!!

I don't know that I'd say perfect,but it's the same paint code as the truck only not weatherized for a couuple years !!!I was thinking of doing the intake yellow,but I got to thinking that would be too much,so I'm probably going to go with Black !!!Corrupted has a pretty decent airbrush man from some of the examples I saw,I may just try and come up with something wild for the intake,just have to come up with an idea !!!!I know he wants to paint my tailgate for me,but that's going to be a major hard decision on what to put on there !!!:dontknow: !!

6pakattack said:
I don't know that I'd say perfect,but it's the same paint code as the truck only not weatherized for a couuple years !!!I was thinking of doing the intake yellow,but I got to thinking that would be too much,so I'm probably going to go with Black !!!Corrupted has a pretty decent airbrush man from some of the examples I saw,I may just try and come up with something wild for the intake,just have to come up with an idea !!!!I know he wants to paint my tailgate for me,but that's going to be a major hard decision on what to put on there !!!:dontknow: !!

Well... I think black would be Killer on the intake!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: (But, you know me. :dontknow: ;) :D ) The tailgate.... I'm not so sure. :dontknow: To each-his-own, I guess. :eek: But, my view on all that is.... "Just 'cause it's FLAT, don't mean there should be a Mural on it. :eek: It ain't a Winnebago, ya know. ;) :p "

Love the black finish on the covers and the intake. That is going to look great! Great work as usuall...

Had another accident on the keys again!!!!! :rock:

JMB is becoming the vendor of choice here...he seems to understand quality, responsiveness, and filling the wants and needs of the customer...

Sounds like he is on track to being coming very wealthy...

Guess I will have to get on the train and order something.

Damn!!!

Mutt, that stuff is going to be so SICK!!!

Dennis, That looks Awesome!!!!

You guys make me want to spend money, STOP IT!!!

:D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back