jmb intake, burrito box, rad pipe...

BLWNSRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was cleaning the garage and have some stuff for sale

- Jmb cold air intake for roe setup carbon fiber coated (starting to peel under boot not visable) with k&n filter and black 90 boot. $180+ shp obo

- rad hard pipe with ends and the good band clamps coated in carbon fiber $80+ shp

- burrito box in carbon fiber $150+ shp

- old x metal shifter handle ans base NOTE its missing the 1" spacer so it won't work unless you have one or make one. I bought it like this from a member years ago $80+ shp obo

Also got original mid pipes with rear cats removed, old exhaust manifolds and muffler (2006), original 2006 clear headlights, polyurethane front and rear sway bar bushings and probably some other stuff I'm willing to get rid of. I still have the truck changed out a few things but I'm done modifying it. Can post pics later I don't have PayPal anymore (eBay hack) but can do EMT or local pickup.

Was cleaning the garage and have some stuff for sale

- Jmb cold air intake for roe setup carbon fiber coated (starting to peel under boot not visable) with k&n filter and black 90 boot. $180+ shp obo

- rad hard pipe with ends and the good band clamps coated in carbon fiber $80+ shp

- burrito box in carbon fiber $150+ shp

- old x metal shifter handle ans base NOTE its missing the 1" spacer so it won't work unless you have one or make one. I bought it like this from a member years ago $80+ shp obo

Also got original mid pipes with rear cats removed, old exhaust manifolds and muffler (2006), original 2006 clear headlights, polyurethane front and rear sway bar bushings and probably some other stuff I'm willing to get rid of. I still have the truck changed out a few things but I'm done modifying it. Can post pics later I don't have PayPal anymore (eBay hack) but can do EMT or local pickup.

Pm'ed.

What parts are remaining?

Mid pipes, sway bar bushings and air filter for roe intake are sold.

Hey Norbert yes I still have the pipe.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back