JMB Intake & Catch Can Combo $175 shipped

brassmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JMB Intake, CC, Midpipes, Rad pipes, 170 t-stat, Bassani Headers

Hey there, I'm trying to get my truck as close to stock as possible so I can trade it in or sell it. Here is the list of parts that I have that are for sale and prices shipped. If it has that I need a stock part it means it cause I do not have any stock parts besides mani's and mids.
JMB Intake & Catch Can combo- $175 + your stock intake
JMB Rad Pipes(upper & lower), 170* T-stat, JMB gloss black t-stat housing- $150 + you stock parts
Bassani Headers & JMB catless mids(2.5" bottleneck gone for modded Magnaflow catback)- $1200

DSC_0233.jpg

Last edited:
I want to get rid of them too. I have stock manifold and midpipes still so I can switch that easily whenever. As for the rad pipes I do not have the stockers and would need to work out a trade with someone on that too. There is also a JMB gloss black t-stat housing and also a 170* t-stat. I would take $1200 for the headers and JMB 3" mid pipes. The entire rad pipe pack with t-stat housing and t-stat I would take $150 plus your stock replacement.

Haha, do what you guys got to do! Just fyi, I bought the truck exactly a year ago and it was half ass modded with jank parts and everything I have on the truck now I had JMB install within the past 8 months. The exhaust has only been on since July.

The JMB midpipes are modded to go get rid of the 2.5" bottleneck going into a magnaflow cat-back.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back