JMB intake photos

10-1=9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone with a JMB intake post some under hood pictures of it? I'm trying to be sure mine is on corectly.

Look at my signature pics. You can Click on it and
it will show full size image.

Best regards

Arne

Thanks for the help! Looks like my boot must not have been formed or cut corectly. I emailed Justin to see if he can send me a new boot. The pipe go's into the boot to far at the top closeing off 1/2 the opening. The bottom of the tube is barely in the boot enough for the clamp to hold it. The inlet end of the pipe seems to stick into the filter to far. Also the air filter seems to be jamed between the fender & heat shild no matter how I try to adjust it. Any additional photos or help will be greatly appreciated.

I got it adjusted better than the installer but still not happy with the fit. At least the filter don't pop off the tube when I floor it any more.

Sounds like the coupler needs to rotate on the throttle body clockwise (standing in front of truck looking at the engine). This would make the top have less pipe in it and the bottom have more. Should have about 3/4-1" of metal tube sticking into the air filter box for the filter to clamp onto. The short side of the coupler goes onto the tb, the long side has the tube in it.
Justin

Was wondering if that was possible. Decided to take it for a ride today so I'll try that this weekend. Just pisses me off when pay someone to do the job & I end up haveing to fix it anyway

Went out this morning, pulled the filter & tube then did what Justin said. Turn the boot clockwise a little. It did fit better than how it was. The hose to the IAC is a little short but just makes it. Will have to get a longer piece. Anyone know the exact size? The filter was tight fit but the fender already adjusted the end of it.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back