JMB JUSTIN

congrats bud ,,,the best time after kids are born is the new baby smell and the first time they grip your finger with them little hands ,,,the next best time will be when they are 18 and you help them move out to thier own apartment:D

Congratulations Justin and Meghan you two are great people and I'm sure will be fantastic parents.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

JMB Justin said:
We do have one on the way, we are very excited!!!
all crap 45% off for all VTCOA members with a $1000.00 or more purchase. in cellabration of this marvelous happening.

505'sFastestViper. said:
he is screening my calls pretty bad i dont know why :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: i only everyday 5 times a day...i have 0 friends and no one ever wants to answer my calls :(

Your so full of shit!

Thanks everyone, I married into a wonderful 3 yo girl that has an amazing personality, but this will be the first kid with my genetics. Already this has been a much more painful pregnancy for Megan (all day nausea, headaches, etc.), so its good to see my demon spawn is already driving her crazy LOL!
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Your so full of shit!

Thanks everyone, I married into a wonderful 3 yo girl that has an amazing personality, but this will be the first kid with my genetics. Already this has been a much more painful pregnancy for Megan (all day nausea, headaches, etc.), so its good to see my demon spawn is already driving her crazy LOL!
Justin
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

JMB Justin said:
Your so full of shit!

Justin

Give this guy 2 Margaritas and he is................................well..........................I can't tell:D

JMB Justin said:
Your so full of shit!

Justin

Congrats Justin:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back