JMB Mids, Volant, SCT, LED Tails

jrray24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have to sell the truck if I get a promotion at work and lose my company car. I know it sounds bass ackward but the promotion is huge but an office job so no more company bought gas!!!

I will set the truck back to stock before selling it or trading it at a stealership for an, yuck, economy car.

I am just putting feelers out for anyone in the St. Louis area or willing to swap thier stock mids and $200 for a set of JMB mids with less than 300 miles through them. If interested I would take $100 and a stock shifter for my like new B&M.

I will also sell my Volant CAI, SCT tuner and set of LED tail lights and 3rd brake light. The rest of the mods will have to stay since I don't have a way to put them back to stock.

Again, this is a feeler thread as I will not know about the promotion until late next week.

I also forgot about the Autometer tach/shiftlight in a double pod A-pillar.

Trying to sell the whole truck first. If that doesn't work I will post prices for parts ASAP. They will be cheap though.

jrray24 said:
Trying to sell the whole truck first. If that doesn't work I will post prices for parts ASAP. They will be cheap though.

Cool, I'm supposed to get my SRT-10 thursday if all works out so if you can pm me your price when you decide. Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back