jmb N20 kit

Dustin1515

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i purchased this n2o kit from jmb justin i planed on doing this whole set up but i think im going to maybe go the supercharger route depending on if i can sell the kit. heres what i paid for everything. The kit was 1299.00 i have the second bottle option which was 490.00 custom solenoid bracket carbon fiber and green 110.00 and the manifold which was already drilled tapped and has all the accessories in it 650.00 Heres the link to the kit i purchased it comes with everything except for the dry 50 shot and mines an 06 so i didnt get the custom dash kit for 04/05 think overall i have about 3500 into this kit with all the powdercoating and extras. Its brand new never even put into the car , the manifold is gloss black metalic and the fittings are all lime green metalic its truely a beautiful kit.. please make me reasonable offers and we will take it from there

http://jmbperformance.com/store/prod...roducts_id=304

003.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

This has Cardaro Robin's name on it. aka Ram Vs Cougar.

2750 and you get 400 back for the intake plenum for anyone whos interested i need this kit sold also willing to trade for supercharger plus ill give $$

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back