JMB N2O kit feeler

Dustin1515

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i purchased this n2o kit from jmb justin i planed on doing this whole set up but i think im going to maybe go the supercharger route depending on if i can sell the kit. heres what i paid for everything. The kit was 1299.00 i have the second bottle option which was 490.00 custom solenoid bracket carbon fiber and green 110.00 and the manifold which was already drilled tapped and has all the accessories in it 650.00 Heres the link to the kit i purchased it comes with everything except for the dry 50 shot and mines an06 so i didnt get the custom dash kit for 04/05 think overall i have about 3000 into this kit with all the powdercoating and extras. Its brand new never even put into the car , the manifold is gloss black metalic and the fittings are all lime green metalic its truely a beautiful kit.. please make me reasonable offers and we will take it from there

http://jmbperformance.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=66_113_101&products_id=304

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Are the manifolds the same from 06 to 05? I have 05 QC and what else is needed to complete kit. What is the level of difficulty to install.

It's a fairly simple install if you know your way around a car and the only other thing I believe u would need is either a vec3 or a sct tuner

What do you guys think 2500? And you get 450 back for your old plenum from justin

It's a 150 shot they say that's the highest you can go and still be safe

that and things are tight for alot of people right now with economy sucking :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back