JMB Procharged Yellow Fever

yellowfever#154

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the first fire up, it is extremely rich running 69 lbs injectors on the factory ECU tune. In about 30 seconds the entire building was so smoky I had to back it out. I have a couple little things to work out and then time to go to the dyno.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2yaGfB0_j4]‪IMG 0865‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Man that sounds so awesome, would love to boost mine soon. If you dont mind me asking what does a set-up like that usually run, from to stock to that.

sounds sick man, i didn't realize the procharger was that loud now it makes me want one:rock:

:rock::rock::rock:sweet:congrats::congrats::congrats:

Thanks all, it sounds freakin deadly.

Standing at the front corner of the passenger bumper I have to cover my ears at a idle. I cant wait to get out on the street and terrorize the town.

Man that sounds so awesome, would love to boost mine soon. If you dont mind me asking what does a set-up like that usually run, from to stock to that.

Well thats a tuff question, it depends on what you are looking for. The best thing for you to do is talk directly to Justin at JMB Performance and he can price out a kit for your needs. Justin will build a kit custom to what you want, right down to colors or type of braided lines for the fuel system.

Everything in this kit is very well built, the attention to detail is incredible.

Ive not been following the story, but you gotta tell me, this thing has headwork and cam right? Dont tell me just slapping on a blower makes it sound like that

Ive not been following the story, but you gotta tell me, this thing has headwork and cam right? Dont tell me just slapping on a blower makes it sound like that

I wish it was as easy as slapping on the blower, its been fully worked over.

Allthough it can be put on a stock engine, you just wont quite hit the same numbers ;).

In the video it actually sounds pretty bad due to how rich it is. At a idle I was seeing 10:1 AFR's, and it was difficult to keep it running. Soon it will go to RottenRonnie for him to work his magic on it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back