JMB question, traction kit

mauiSRT/10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I want to order your RC traction kit. First I want your opinion on my current pics. I noticed on vipertruck 2933 (Tim) pics....the metal piece that wraps around the leafs was pointed straight down. On the drivers side it leans towards the front a lot, on the passenger side not as much. They do not point straight down. I do have Boomers 1`2`kit on my truck. Does this mean anything? Is there something wrong? Did I forget to tighten something when I installed Boomers kit:dontknow: :( :eek: ????

patrick

Wildman

That is just the bracket that holds the limiter on top. It looks like yours is bent slightly. Mine are both straight. I just installed my kit 3 days ago and it seems to spin less. Maybe someone else can give you more info.

Wade

Its bent forward, its probably not anything you did, maybe from bad wheelhop one time. I just put a kit on yesterday that the passengers side bracket was twisted similar to that, I took some pliers and gently moved it back to where it should be. Thanks Patrick,
Justin

Website is fine, phone works too if you want to call in, the # is 314-540-1541. Ive got a kit sitting here for you :)
Thanks Patrick,
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back