JMB Tailgate Emblem: Brand New

NSDQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$50+shipping. These go for $70+shipping new on JMB site. This was custom made for me by Justin @JMB but I never put it on my truck. Truck is now gone so this needs to go. The orange is sparkle orange metallic and the black is standard gloss black. Brand new. Please PM me if interested, thanks.

Wait, when did you sell your truck???

Wait, when did you sell your truck???

Traded it in about 2 weeks ago. Leased a 2014 Jetta so I could get out from under the loan and also get out of the money pit that is our trucks. I'm making some changes in my life, including cutting expenses. I'll save about $600/year in insurance alone from switching vehicles and the gas savings is in the hundreds per month. Once I get my finances in better order and the lease is up, I'll look to get something badass again like a Jeep SRT-8 or something like that. In the mean time, I'm enjoying the 31mpg I get cruising at 80mph on the highway in the Jetta. Heated seats ain't bad either lol

Congrats! But don't admit you traded an SRT-10 for a VW here again, we don't want a Ramdude reoccurence.....

Congrats! But don't admit you traded an SRT-10 for a VW here again, we don't want a Ramdude reoccurence.....

lol yeah I remember that. Don't worry, I won't be talking about how $100 can get me a tune that adds like 300hp compared to how expensive SRT-10 parts are blah blah.

Well driving a Jetta will at least make you blend in with all the other Officers in the Military :chain: LMAO Just giving you a hard time Sir!!

burp , a Jetta for an SRT10.....:dontknow:

enjoy your heated seats , they are great in my 2006 also.:rock:

sorry sir.;)

In your list in your sig is the AEM AFR gauge complete and what poly bushings? Thanks PICS?

In your list in your sig is the AEM AFR gauge complete and what poly bushings? Thanks PICS?

yes, gauge is complete and lightly used. Was in Tito's truck and he keeps his stuff pretty mint. I have bushings for steering rack, leaf springs, and front control arms.

Thanks for the info, any idea on prices? Are you missing the truck yet?

Upper and lower control arms? Will all these fit an 04?

Upper and lower control arms? Will all these fit an 04?

I have no reason to think they wouldn't fit an '04. This is the link to the control arm bushings. These are the exact ones I bought and I bought them from Roe. They are still brand new in the package. Front Control Arm Bushings, 04 & 05 Ram SRT-10

For all the bushings you'd be looking at $164+shipping from Roe for the front control arms, leaf springs, and steering rack bushings. I'd part with them for $100+shipping.

No problem, been at work all day, appreciate you getting me the info.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back