John Travolta son dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P.

But tell me, what did this have to do with anything???

"The family, who have homes in California and Florida, arrived in the Bahamas on Tuesday by private plane, police said."

This struck me a bit scary since his son (rest his young soul) died from a siezure... I TOO SUFFER FROM :afraid:SIEZURES!!(no joke) It was from a car accident when I was 6. I was hit by a car. Anyway, I wonder if this is a result of his son not taking his prescribed medication regularly.. Terribly sad.. I cannot imagine how I'd feel if I had to bury my daughter.. My heart goes out to JT and his family..

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
This struck me a bit scary since his son (rest his young soul) died from a siezure... I TOO SUFFER FROM :afraid:SIEZURES!!(no joke) It was from a car accident when I was 6. I was hit by a car. Anyway, I wonder if this is a result of his son not taking his prescribed medication regularly.. Terribly sad.. I cannot imagine how I'd feel if I had to bury my daughter.. My heart goes out to JT and his family..

The media stated that it was head trauma caused by a fall that resulted from a seizure????:dontknow: :dontknow:

Real sad though

thewelshm

We were just minutes away from losing one of ours last year. Still, I cannot imagine enduring the loss.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back