JTS Performance does it again

JRSVIPR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a delivery from Tony today, The braided oil lines, And also the power steering lines. Very nice Tony, And very speedy delivery to. Had a little something extra in there also. Thanks Tony, Pleasure doing business with you.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Nice! I also got a package from him today.:rock: :rock: :rock: Some Recon bed lights and a Sneaky Pete Emblem, in blue:p

Tony Rocks!

FastSRT19 said:
Nice! I also got a package from him today.:rock: :rock: :rock: Some Recon bed lights and a Sneaky Pete Emblem, in blue:p

Tony Rocks!
let me know how it matches bud, I done those special for you and tito, If I need to change it I will see what I can do buddy

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
let me know how it matches bud, I done those special for you and tito, If I need to change it I will see what I can do buddy

It matches perfect! I didn't expect any less from ya Sir! :burnout: Thanks!

FastSRT19 said:
It matches perfect! I didn't expect any less from ya Sir! :burnout: Thanks!
thanks bud, I wanted them to match the stripes but then remember your underhood colors and got a little worried:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
thanks bud, I wanted them to match the stripes but then remember your underhood colors and got a little worried:D

Well Justin did a kick ass job matching my engine bling to my stripes, so the Sneaky Pete matches now too :p

:thrasher:

Yes i can also be part of the club.....

Received on Tuesday after ordering late the thursday before. Thinking that he had the oil lines and power steering lines on back order.

He said he was making them that night n would go out Friday if all went according to plan.

I WANT THOSE PLANS....

I know customer service makes the difference now-a-days. Money being so tight you need to really be on your game on EVERY ORDER. Believe me i know.

SO

It was totally stoked to be in the shop when they showed up.

THANKS BRUDDA

If you ever get on out to the Biggest Lil City buy you a few cold ones.

SHU

SHU-DOG said:
Yes i can also be part of the club.....

Received on Tuesday after ordering late the thursday before. Thinking that he had the oil lines and power steering lines on back order.

He said he was making them that night n would go out Friday if all went according to plan.

I WANT THOSE PLANS....

I know customer service makes the difference now-a-days. Money being so tight you need to really be on your game on EVERY ORDER. Believe me i know.

SO

It was totally stoked to be in the shop when they showed up.

THANKS BRUDDA

If you ever get on out to the Biggest Lil City buy you a few cold ones.

SHU
I plan on aGTG out there next year SHU and will take ya up on it buddy:cheers:

and thanks for the kind words good sir:)

I got my package today also! Can't wait to put it on my truck. Tony is the man when it come to under the hood and I guess everything else but I haven't got there yet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back