JTS venom hood

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
finally got around to taking some decent pictures...

100_2574.jpg

100_2575.jpg

100_2582.jpg

100_2573.jpg

100_2576.jpg

I like how your cowl is more rounded. I have seen some hoods that have a sparper angle, and they dont look as good to me. This looks like dodge intended it to be on there to begin with.

What you noticed is likely a key difference b/w the first and second generation venom hoods. Looks sharp, VIPER!

I like how your cowl is more rounded. I have seen some hoods that have a sparper angle, and they dont look as good to me. This looks like dodge intended it to be on there to begin with.

What you noticed is likely a key difference b/w the first and second generation venom hoods. Looks sharp, VIPER!

Nope, it is the difference between the Venom hood, and the other hoods (SuperSnake??) made by someone else. The other ones had a sharper angle to the sides of the cowl and a different scoop. I don't remember who made them, nor can I find a pic of one anymore. I remember a red truck and a black one with it.

JimTeTe has one I believe and supercar1of1 (John) had one.

Last edited:
Nope, it is the difference between the Venom hood, and the other hoods (SuperSnake??) made by someone else. The other ones had a sharper angle to the sides of the cowl and a different scoop. I don't remember who made them, nor can I find a pic of one anymore. I remember a red truck and a black one with it.

JimTeTe has one I believe and supercar1of1 (John) had one.

Yup, like the venom better. By far! Besides supersnake is a ford truck.

Thanks for clarifying... I have a second generation Venom hood and am waiting on a bare aluminum Lazerlite Xtreme Flat Tonneau to get painted at the same time.

looking good bro, still waiting on mine to get here. hopefully soon

Lookin Good Man

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back