JTS Venom Performance

Exo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First 2 guages in your autometer pro-shift section of your website are Pro Shit not pro shift. Just an FYI

Last edited:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i love typos

One other thing I noticed. I am trying to place an order and it says "billing and shipping province and country not valid". But there is no field to enter or change this. Have never ran into this before when ordering from you.

Exo said:
One other thing I noticed. I am trying to place an order and it says "billing and shipping province and country not valid". But there is no field to enter or change this.
ya gotta contact me on the outta states shipping:eek:

LOL nobody sais I was a puter guru:D

i really never set it up to do international, I do stuff with guys in germany and belguim and stuff changed so much it was overcharging most so I jsut removed it and usually check the shippin myself;)

K no prob I will send you a message or email tomorrow probably. Oh and I hate your "password has expired" program. I am running out of passwords haha

Exo said:
K no prob I will send you a message or email tomorrow probably. Oh and I hate your "password has expired" program. I am running out of passwords haha
:confused: :confused:

hmmm will have to check on that?:D

You guys shoulda seen the first time he tried to run a credit card:confused: :D I was scared for a little bit there:eek:

LoveThisTruck said:
You guys shoulda seen the first time he tried to run a credit card:confused: :D I was scared for a little bit there:eek:
BBBWWWWWAHHHAHHAAAAHHAAHA I remember that! that was a classic day bro! I wish you coulda seen my face:confused: :dontknow: :confused: :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
BBBWWWWWAHHHAHHAAAAHHAAHA I remember that! that was a classic day bro! I wish you coulda seen my face:confused: :dontknow: :confused: :D

You should have seen mine! It was my freakin CC:eek: :p I thought I was gonna end up paying 7k for some damn gauges:D

have you seen a charge for a 70 inch big screen yet?:D

No, not yet:p I'm about to see a charge for a little something else:D You know you're killin me with this stuff:aetsch:

I wonder who bought me a big screen then:confused: :D

Santeen :D He just doesnt know yet. :aetsch:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back