JTSVP 06 Extreme Lowering Kit

06venom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had JTSVP put an extreme lowering kit on my 06 QC with chrome caltracs and poly bushings. This is by far the best mod I have done yet. The truck rocked and rolled a lot before I did this mod. About 2 miles for his shop I got on a four lane road and could not believe the difference. It was like a completely different car, and I say car because that is what it rode like. This is what these trucks should have rode like from the factory. I did the drop because I liked how good these trucks look when they are lowered not even realizing how much better the handling and ride would be. The truck had a small vibration before the drop was put on but now it’s gone. It wasn’t much of a vibration but you could see the passenger seat shake if there was no one sitting in it. Now the truck is so smooth and stiff it don’t even shake anymore. The suspension is tight and stiff but in a good way, it’s not at all hard. My viper is what I call hard because you can feel every bump or pebble on the road. I know most of the people buy the drop kits for the lower look the same as I did but you won’t believe how much better the ride an handling is. It’s so much better that these kits should be sold as a ride and handling upgrade not as a drop kit. This kit is well worth the money. If I knew it would make this much of a difference I would have paid 3 or 4 time the money for it. If you were thinking about getting the JTSVP lowering kit, don’t think no more. Order that shit right now. I know it sound like I’m on here just pushing his product but I really can’t believe how much better this truck rides now. These trucks are always a blast to drive with all the power they have but now it’s a true pleasure to drive with the improved ride and handling. Thanks Tony for making such a great product. :D

Tony's lowering kit is the best in the business from mine taste :rock:
We got it too, and we love it!
perfect stands with qa1 shocks.

pre stripes but lowered:
06venom1.jpg

with stripes:
06venom.jpg

I also have Tony lowering kit and chrome caltracs and I love it also.

that 06 looks AWESOME...:rock:

did u add sway bar or caltracks to your lowering ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back