JTSVP MOVING AGAIN

Congrats to all you folks Tony .......... Will the Wife be there with ya in the same building? Still one of your best customers Bud, and will continue. Never ending mods planned for the near and distant future Bud. I thought you were good, after working with Joanne these past few months I can see that she rubbed off on you. (grin)

Jim

Congrats Tony! I sure wish you were closer to me so I could have you do some work on my truck, but I'll settle for the great service you provide.

hey guys my apologies, we were in the dark for a few days, kinda got screwed by the internet company, but we should be up and full force by Monday, most of the shop is in place, trucks moved, just gotta do some setting up, getting the phones working properly and this weekend , a friend of mine Jamie hacking opened up a new shop so we may run up there then play at the track a little then back and set up the lifts,
will get ya'll some pics when we can

and thanks to all for the well wishes

sawyer

Hey Tony,

We wish you a swift and easy move. It is good to hear that here and there business is picking up.
By the way i've send you and email some days ago with more questions about frontsprings.
Now i know that you're on the move and in the dark at the same, time i'll open and can of soft patience and wait for your answer to arrive ;)
See (or better read) you soon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back