JTSVP PANAMA CITY SPRING 2011 MAY NATIONAL GTG

SANTEEN said:
Yeah, you know. One of those big four door trucks , that are gonna take the title away from ya this year. :D
The only way YOU could take anything away from me would be with a gun!!:aetsch: :aetsch:
You gotta quit listening to Stikers rants.....

FATJACK said:
The only way YOU could take anything away from me would be with a gun!!:aetsch: :aetsch:
You gotta quit listening to Stikers rants.....
whippin your ass ol man!:burnout: :burnout:

Midnight Runner said:
I'm thinking we will be there on the 11TH. So we can get a Torie tuning for Nick's truck.
I actually may try and get Torrie down here before that. There's a dyno shop that Wes and I used last time that Torrie came down and tuned our trucks. It's actually up by you, in the West Palm Beach / Boyton Beach area. I'm gonna install the Meth kit within the next couple of months. Maybe we can get a few trucks together and get a deal on some dyno tuning.:)

SANTEEN said:
I actually may try and get Torrie down here before that. There's a dyno shop that Wes and I used last time that Torrie came down and tuned our trucks. It's actually up by you, in the West Palm Beach / Boyton Beach area. I'm gonna install the Meth kit within the next couple of months. Maybe we can get a few trucks together and get a deal on some dyno tuning.:)

sounds good to me :rock: keep me posted im down for that rather get it down down here

There was talks about maybe a Dyno Day at PCB this year...
Is this no longer an option?

Goodwood said:
Where is the VIP section going to be......

......you know, the one for the QC's :rock:

trailer park across the street :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back