JTSVP PANAMA CITY SPRING 2011 MAY NATIONAL GTG

Well, well, well... If I could get a couple of volunteers to help me change over to DRs, I may just make it to this one. I haven't raced or even washed to 10 in a year. The last time I raced it was when I blew out the 2 disks changing out my tires.:mad:
My back is beginning to feel a lot better these days though and I think it's time to come back to PCB. ~and~ Without the scooter this time - feckers...;)

Well, well, well... If I could get a couple of volunteers to help me change over to DRs, I may just make it to this one. I haven't raced or even washed to 10 in a year. The last time I raced it was when I blew out the 2 disks changing out my tires.:mad:
My back is beginning to feel a lot better these days though and I think it's time to come back to PCB. ~and~ Without the scooter this time - feckers...;)

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

you big baldheaded goobersmoocher ,,you show up and ill help change your tires ,,:rock:

Itchy, you bunghole, we sure have missed you !! The last GTG just wasn't the same without you and the missing scooter. Sure good to hear from you again. Merry Christmas.

Been laying low for a year. Trying to get through the day with out the pain killers. I seem to be doing much better lately.
I guess I aught to get to work on the 10 if I plan to play with you guys again...:rock:
(I've had an issue with slower shifts - like just about everyone else with an autotrans)
I might bring the boat this time... I don't think THAT will fit in Stinker's room...:dontknow:

ill help put ur slicks on no biggie there lol even though i dont believe weve met

This years GTG looks like a really good turnout, I hope everyone has a great time this year

after the first of the year we will be updating this more frequently

Back