JTSVP PANAMA CITY SPRING 2011 MAY NATIONAL GTG

We also got another one ..

Header_index.jpg

looks like we maybe getting a 4 or 5 vehical convoy going to pcb this year from houston ,,,:rock:

Its looking good that ill be able to attend this year. getting the engine back by friday (finally!). should be in the truck by next week. then a tune form torrie. looking forward to my first Major GTG.

Josh

Its looking good that ill be able to attend this year. getting the engine back by friday (finally!). should be in the truck by next week. then a tune form torrie. looking forward to my first Major GTG.

Josh
about damn time :D hope you can do the cruz ,,,are you towing it or driving it ??? no reason to race it since it is a new build ,but the cruz to and from track to me is more fun than anything ,,thinking hard about towing mine ,,,just in case ,,,

Last edited:
not sure about towing it or not. mostlikely drive i think...planning on leaving wednesday? driving straight there or stopping along the way?

not sure about towing it or not. mostlikely drive i think...planning on leaving wednesday? driving straight there or stopping along the way?

yup my plan is to pull out at 4 to 5am on wed...its a 10 to 11 hour drive straight through.

tits! im f'n stoked to finally be able to make it to one of these!

we also need to figure out the room thingy
as of now we have

you
antnee
me
matt and girl friend
justin and girl and baby ,they may get thier own room
and hoping 1 guy from dallas that will go unnamed till i know for sure.

2 bedroom is 160 per night +70 dollar cleaning fee
3 bedroom is 195 per night +70 dollar cleaning fee

i need to talk to sim aka(matt) to check on something ,,,

Last edited:
i will reserve a room but dont want to get stuck with a no show ,,cause i will still have to pay either way ;)

i can say this...if anyone needs a tow, and has a trailer...i'll pull 'em to the track...and back...just to prove a point;)

i've never had a wreck with a trailer in tow...i'm careful;)

i can say this...if anyone needs a tow, and has a trailer...i'll pull 'em to the track...and back...just to prove a point;)

i've never had a wreck with a trailer in tow...i'm careful;)

how many miles you got on that heap ????

wont be making it this year guys and from the looks wont be there in 2012 either still getting the tropheys for the stinkman:rock: hope you guys have a blast and drink a few for me:)

we also need to figure out the room thingy
as of now we have

you
antnee
me
matt and girl friend
justin and girl and baby ,they may get thier own room
and hoping 1 guy from dallas that will go unnamed till i know for sure.

2 bedroom is 160 per night +70 dollar cleaning fee
3 bedroom is 195 per night +70 dollar cleaning fee

i need to talk to sim aka(matt) to check on something ,,,

go ahead and count me in. ill give ya my money up front that way if for unforseen reason i dont show up, you not holding the bag :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back