JTSVP PANAMA CITY SPRING 2011 MAY NATIONAL GTG

I NEED A ROOMIE LMK STINK TALKED ME INTO MAKING IT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be one lightning less as i've actually sold the blue one to a former member on here... his supercharged srt10 wasn't enough for him :)

you shittin me?

so are you going to have another fatsack beater by then?...molesting the white one, now?

no...i got it....

you're going to buy a 10 :D :D :D

I'm going to be one lightning less as i've actually sold the blue one to a former member on here... his supercharged srt10 wasn't enough for him :)

So you can tell us, when are you buying the SRT10.:rock::rock::D

haha negative, getting away from slowness in 5000lb packages... all the white one needs is drag radials and the only one i'd have to worry about is fatjack... 8.3's on street tires spinning is enough to cover you bolt on viper powderpuffs... don't be silly.

:rock: Need booths set up next :D

Has Torrie mentioned coming out to join us?

Yea had lunch with him Friday and we talked about it. I am pretty sure he will be there. He was excited the dyno was gonna be there and said it was a blast.

I told him if I could not make it he can take one of my truck.

Yea had lunch with him Friday and we talked about it. I am pretty sure he will be there. He was excited the dyno was gonna be there and said it was a blast.

I told him if I could not make it he can take one of my truck.

You best make it big guy! puttin my back together jsut to play with ya!:D

YEEEEAH!! Got my "Wacky Races" track suit ready. This year's gonna be a hoot.
IMG00188-20110311-2008.jpg

Even funnier because it really is you in the pic :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back