JTSVP PCB 2011 OFFICIAL ATTENDEE LIST

Dan a chick has never used your name and the word big/bigger in the same sentence unless she put " I wish you were" in front of it!

This time next week I will be sitting on the beach or by the pool :aetsch:

I think we need to wait until tomorrow to continue our "what I'll be doing this time next week," announcements. The posts will look better then.

Unfortunately due to unforseen medical circumstances that arose today I`ll not be attending this GTG.It`s not me with the medical issues,I`m fine so not to worry guys.Have a good time and I`ll be thinking of all of you .

Unfortunately due to unforseen medical circumstances that arose today I`ll not be attending this GTG.It`s not me with the medical issues,I`m fine so not to worry guys.Have a good time and I`ll be thinking of all of you .

:(Well my gitty feeling was short lived. Sorry to learn of this Big Dog. I'm glad you're okay but there must be someone close to you that may not be. So I will send my prayers in sincere hopes that all works out for you and yours :)buddy.

there must be someone close to you that may not be. So I will send my prayers in sincere hopes that all works out for you and yours :)buddy.
That is correct man.I pray it will be Ok with them. Have a Diet Coke (or adult beverage of your choice) for me.I`m sorry about this but it is unavoidable.Thank you for the support A.Like I said in Houston ...you are a good guy!:rock:

Sucks....

:mad:

Come on down, you can make it back by saturday :aetsch:

Back