JTSVP PERFORMANCE and " Sceamin' Demon" coil packs

He also love you long time for said .27 cents! As long as you can find his "Brutal 10mm" :marchmellow:

EDIT: May have been "10cm"? I know it was something metric like that. He posted on the "BIGGEST LOSER" website. I'll give him benefit of the doubt since he is married. She would at least have to have married a man with 10cm?

Last edited:
VENOMOUS1 said:
Amen, wonder if his buddies that can do wires without intake removal can do the coil packs too. I actually looked at doing it "through" the intake and my better judgement kicked in and said fuch that!
keep your hands outta your pants playing pocket pool and maybe you cn get somethhg done:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
keep your hands outta your pants playing pocket pool and maybe you cn get somethhg done:D

Never!!! I am ambidextrous and can wrench while floggin the dolphin' cause it is a true 8". I had 8 bolts off the intake with one hand jacking junior and still got it off the truck in an hour.:dontknow:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Never!!! I am ambidextrous and can wrench while floggin the dolphin' cause it is a true 8". I had 8 bolts off the intake with one hand jacking junior and still got off in an hour.:dontknow:
it takes an hour for you to get off?

try shampoo

Well I heard to use cool bacon grease, but the damn Coyotes keep coming round when I try that? :mad:

it takes an hour for you to get off?

try shampoo

but you said you wanted them for his Kia optima, since you dont own a REAL srt but a fake hemi bitch:D

Why you gotta pick on KIA:p

Wait a second... I know why:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back