JTSVP Spark plug wires

ninj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my red spark plug wires they are new in the unopened bag. 140 shipped.

Sorry no it would be to expensive

would you Ship to Australia?

Maybe you can try to work out a deal with him and find your own shipping method. I'm sure you can find something relatively inexpensive through USPS as they work with FedEx and ship world wide for pennies on the dollar. Especially if you aren't in a rush to get them. I'd be happy to look into this for you as I have a USPS office at work mate. I'll just need the shipping info and weight.

Maybe you can try to work out a deal with him and find your own shipping method. I'm sure you can find something relatively inexpensive through USPS as they work with FedEx and ship world wide for pennies on the dollar. Especially if you aren't in a rush to get them. I'd be happy to look into this for you as I have a USPS office at work mate. I'll just need the shipping info and weight.

that would be great. im more than happy to pay for shipping

Yea that sounds good. They weigh about 4lbs and they could fit in a flat rate box but I know it would wouldn't be a flat rate just as an idea for size.

Shipping from lemoore CA 93245

Good dude!

Good dude!

I try to be man. Hope you are doing well brother. :)

Shipping from lemoore CA 93245

I will get right on it so aussie can at least know how much it will cost him.

that would be great. im more than happy to pay for shipping

I hear you brother. Must be a pain for you to get parts sometimes living so far. But if you wouldn't mind, send me your info so I can get you an accurate price.

Let me know when you find out and it can pm you my paypal

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back