jtsvp underdrive pulley , alt pulley, ilders, ps pulley
oem intake with oem filter
oem tb

bellanger headers no cats

48re tranny with mild internals, jtsvp convertor 2400 stall
stand alone computer, to control tranny

dts rear axle with detroit locker 4.56 gear

got the truck finished one day next day in panama 600 mile road test

didnt have time to reprogram the computer so when we had it on the dyno it would kick down from third to second and toss torries salad pretty good , so for safety we didnt proceed, so no dyno numbers as yet

at the moment all timing has been removed and air fuel is still at 10 flat on guage

did make a couple runs at panama,
1st run, truck misshifted into nuetral
2nd run, pulled pretty decent againts viperhauler
3rd run ran a touch cleaner

basically at the moment its great to drive, hard to get any traction, but pleased so far
with timing and running pig rich still running about the same as a normal rc relating to dans truck

I am sure torrie can shed light on the timing an fuel

pretty confident she should be into the 500+ rwhp when tranny is programmed correctly an the air fuel issue is fixed

so far , pleased as hell!

Originally Posted by ARRESTmeRED04
Why did you decide on a stand alone trans controller? And any ideas on when you'll have some solid dump numbers?I can control the tranny completely , plus if you want to add it to an 04 the entire wiring must be replaced,

but with the stand alone I can switch to manual shift or have a couple programs where you have a strip program or a everyday shift program , one for soft, or one harsh if you want to look at it that way.

plus if wanted paddle shifters can be added with or without a display, with complete control over the tranny.

plus you can data log the runs, for tranny temps, slippage, pressures , traction control so on.

plus after I get this one down we can swap over to a gm tranny or basically any tranny an control it, we will just have to do a adapter for the housings

but when will I get some dyno numbers not sure, I am gonna work with torrie on the tranny part first and get it nailed down, then I will either spend a weekend with him or he may come up this way, but hopefully not long.

the block was an 06 block nothing on the bottom touched except for the cam, had around 2-3000 miles on it

the kit will include the heads, intake , cam so on , or be available separate

one thing , on this I am not trying to beat any hp records by any means, I really hope to pop over 500rwhp with the auto tho, and from the feeling so far it should, but basically to offer an affordable package that nets decent gains

now the cam for a stick tranny will be a touch more aggressive than the one i have, and after a little we may go a bit larger that the one i actually have to try it also

I am not gonna be shy about the goals, but with the 150 shot on top I would love to see low 11's, whether it happens or not , dont really care LOLOL, but gotta have a goal at least!

If your truck will back out of your yard it runs a lot better than the last time I saw it...:D.....................................JFWY....I want to see how this turns out....I would want the same mods...

If your truck will back out of your yard it runs a lot better than the last time I saw it...:D.....................................JFWY....I want to see how this turns out....I would want the same mods...

built in a couple days, did a 1200 mile test drive;)

I am a man with confidence in my work:D

oh and dan, shift points are set at 3000rpms when I ran you bud, should be a touch different next time:p

100_2123.jpg

100_2121.jpg

100_2120.jpg

So I guess I have the FIRST JTS Venom Shifter to run 11's in a NA RC. Installed on thursday 5-12-11, ran at the Test and Tune friday 5-13-11 at Famoso, set a new NA Record for myself......11.971 @ 115.31. See the results in the racing section. Love the shifter Tony, made four passes , no missed shifts, it gets the "TRAINMAN" seal of approval!

Thanks Daking, should be pretty quick we get the tranny tuning ironed out , as well as the engine tuning.
when you get a chance send me some more pics of your truck boss, doing some work to the site, and allways like including the guys that support jtsvp
thanks

Thanks Daking, should be pretty quick we get the tranny tuning ironed out , as well as the engine tuning.
when you get a chance send me some more pics of your truck boss, doing some work to the site, and allways like including the guys that support jtsvp
thanks

never asked me for any pics of my truck...thats bullshit

:D:D:D

a few short sound clips of the brutal 10

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwOYlMN72vU]YouTube - ‪Ram SRT10 with JTSVP cam, rc automatic‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOieqZUsF-E]YouTube - ‪Ram SRT with a JTSVP cam profile‬‏[/ame]

:rock::rock::rock:sweet:rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back