Jump ship (its gonna sink)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWW

Reaction score
Hi Guys

We'll whats happening on the other site is just screwy.
Reading all your valuable input on the other site helped persuad me to
buy my truck (I even purchased it from a previous forum member).
Nice post Stinker I guess you'll get banned for life.
Keep up the good work all of you and dont change the way you post ,it
always cracks me up reading other peoples posts and there sense of humour.

Great to see you over here... Only the best and the brighest are allowed on here...:D Hope your loving your truck...

Stretch

Seems we have found a new crib!! Glad you made it over dude!! The people really do make a great forum and Patrick and Jack made this site quite comfy for us! Glad you found us.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Seems we have found a new crib!! Glad you made it over dude!! The people really do make a great forum and Patrick and Jack made this site quite comfy for us! Glad you found us.

patrick
Maybe I`ll get a new couch in here soon and it will be more comfy as well...............:rolleyes:

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick

Dont forget Dave!! He lost his mod spot and was the first to help us on this venture....<lifting up mug> here here Dave..Cheers!

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
Dont forget Dave!! He lost his mod spot and was the first to help us on this venture....<lifting up mug> here here Dave..Cheers!

-Red

Yes, lets all drink a beer, or a six pack, to Dave!!!!

Stretch

I'll drink to that.

Wait I don't drink but I will raise my glass to salute Dave and his unselfish efforts on behalf of the SRT10 Truck community.

What you see here is just a small part of what he does, Dave is very active behind the scene.

Those of us who are about to have fun salute you. Thanks Roktman.

Cheers guys it really is a breath of fresh air to see such comradeship between fellow owners and yes I thorougly enjoy the truck (best vehicle purchase I ever made) been totally reliable too.

amoparman said:
Yes, lets all drink a beer, or a six pack, to Dave!!!!

Stretch

Someone say beer???!!! Hell, I'm in this game for a case!!! Seriously, I agree, all you guys have done an incredible job in a short time...I am impressed, and I do not impress easily.

Yes, Dave has done so much for all of us, thank you Dave. As far as the other site, people make a home, not the wood and nails.

Bill.

PWW said:
I thorougly enjoy the truck - been totally reliable too.

If you want, I hear STS can change that!;) :eek:

Welcome!:cool:

RedSrt007 said:

-Red
ThankSS RedSrt 007...I sometimes feel like the red headed stepchild.I think I do something on the Admin site .........not that it matters who gets the credit .It is all a team effort.Go VTCOA!:)

amoparman said:
Great to see you over here... Only the best and the brighest are allowed on here...:D Hope your loving your truck...

Stretch
Yes, glad to see you over here!

And, the fact that only the best and the brightest are allowed here makes me feel special.:cool: They even let me set up an account:rolleyes: .. that is sooo Kool :D

D

Wifey said:
Yes, glad to see you over here!

And, the fact that only the best and the brightest are allowed here makes me feel special.:cool: They even let me set up an account:rolleyes: .. that is sooo Kool :D

D

Best and the Brightest??? But, they let me in too! :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

PWW said:
Hi Guys

We'll whats happening on the other site is just screwy.
Reading all your valuable input on the other site helped persuad me to
buy my truck (I even purchased it from a previous forum member).
Nice post Stinker I guess you'll get banned for life.
Keep up the good work all of you and dont change the way you post ,it
always cracks me up reading other peoples posts and there sense of humour.

Knda like South Park but only lots more Cartmans, Stans,,,,and featuring Mikey as Kenny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back