June 2nd Famoso

Blakewilder said:
Mike you still hildin on to that FAKE 11 sec bullstuff (no foul mouth)? Come on man it was a 12.05 and you know it.......corrections are for homos

And the NHRA you bastage.....

Fastjack will be setting up corrections for various tracks....

Whats the dealio, who's gonna go watch Nowwhat burn rubber at the track tomorrow? I am still looking forward to going, just hate thats its a 2 hour drive :(

I haven't heard anything, I would still be OK going on the 17th as well. Let's wait and hear from our west coast RBC leader first.

Nowwhat said:
And the NHRA you bastage.....

Fastjack will be setting up corrections for various tracks....

Not me I don't want to bust anybody's Cajones. You is da man and the fastest in the West. I will wait my turn to touch the hem of your garment, oh great and quick one.:trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly: :trytofly:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back