Votes: 16 15.2%
  • PSYCHO MYTHIC

Votes: 8 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

505'sFastestViper.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In no particular order, you guys are welcome to post as many pics video as you like let the voting begin!!!!!!!!!!

ONCEBITTEN
DogsPlaying034.jpg

PSYCHO MYTHIC
Favey.jpg

RAMFROMHELL
RAMFROMHELL5.jpg

BEGOOD
SRT7C_4_1.jpg

OHIOSRT10
srt.jpg

START VOTIN GUYS POLL WILL END SHORTLY:D :D :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
my bad i had to get the poll goin its almost june i got started way late on the nomination thread:eek: :eek:

Thats cool i'll remember that next time my mom makes tamales puto:p :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
alright its like that huh you are now on my ignore list and i will not be able to see if you nominate yourself:D :D :D :D

thats cool but if you see a bunch of gay magazines showing up to your house it wasnt me:D

btw begood, nice truck you get my vote. I really like the SRT street theme you have going with the black and wheels. I'm usually not a fan of aftermarket wheels but those look good

:argh: Son of a b#%@*!!! I keep gettin put up against all these awesome trucks!! Well maybe ill have a chance next month:(:D :rock:

ive been trying to get vote in for the past dang year and still haven't.... this blows lol

I gotta vote for a black truck... Psycho Mythic has my vote.... Nice trucks all around though!!!!

Red Ram............go to hell............:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back