June VTCOA TOTM Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill jump into this months try outs. Its been a long time for me. I really need to get some better shots of her.

IMG_5183.jpg

IMG_7225.jpg

IMG_5179.jpg

IMG00033.jpg

DSCN1274.jpg

Justin has done a amazing job on this truck, plain and simple. If it gets nominated, it gets my vote. Not because of Dom but strictly because of Justin's work. This contest is to vote on the best truck, not the popularity of the owner.

Kudos to Justin for building the baddest 10 built, any many others following very close behind!

I would have to agree with you Tyler on Justin's fantastic hands on work he has done and created the Beast of ALL BEASTS!!!
But Brad, your also very correct on the popularity part, and yes it is sad!

Throw me in on this one again, few more additions added to the truck since last time and more are on the way ;)

8252241.jpg

8252238.jpg

8252240.jpg

thanks for nominating me guys but I have declined due to my truck not being finished yet should have it back up and running by next week and will get her washed&waxed ready to run for the TOTM of July :D

Sorry about that Wes.........

Attachments

• IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 40
Looking Good Sammy, You've earned it with all the time and effort you have put into the truck not to mention the hoops you have to jump through to just get parts and accessories!!

Good Luck to You Sir!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back