Jus10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not impressed at all with the new chick....I bet she don't even know how to clog :mad: I wanna see someone posting a vid of one of these Euro peep's shifting with those pointy Assed wooden shoes...Do that and then I will be impressed :D Welcome to the site young lady and watch the Hell out, these guys are all perverts and I am the only truly sane voice on the site...and I don't even have one of these stupid trucks:( :D Oh and a word to the wise don't mention anything about your tailpipe :D Unless you are willing to post a pic :rock:

TheSickness said:
Not impressed at all with the new chick....I bet she don't even know how to clog :mad: I wanna see someone posting a vid of one of these Euro peep's shifting with those pointy Assed wooden shoes...Do that and then I will be impressed :D Welcome to the site young lady and watch the Hell out, these guys are all perverts and I am the only truly sane voice on the site...and I don't even have one of these stupid trucks:( :D Oh and a word to the wise don't mention anything about your tailpipe :D Unless you are willing to post a pic :rock:

I'll show you her tailpipe jackass - you just gotta figure out which one it is :D :p :p :p

Attachments

• STACK O MIDPIPES 003.jpg
    STACK O MIDPIPES 003.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 34
Wifey said:
I'll show you her tailpipe jackass - you just gotta figure out which one it is :D :p :p :p
Damn Denise,thats impressive.You put Hogans muffler shop to shame.:D

JRSVIPR said:
Damn Denise,thats impressive.You put Hogans muffler shop to shame.:D

Why thank you, thank you very much ;) Fortunately, I am down two sets in the last month or so ........ just shipped a set across the pond to Belgium :rock:

Wifey said:
Why thank you, thank you very much ;) Fortunately, I am down two sets in the last month or so ........ just shipped a set across the pond to Belgium :rock:
Good to hear,Hope we all can stay afloat till this turns around.

JRSVIPR said:
Good to hear,Hope we all can stay afloat till this turns around.
And, they're staying in the vtcoa family - :rock: and a girl is getting them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back