just a got Victory Hammer

faslane505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just picked this bad boy up...first thing im doing is taking it to the paint shop and getting it murdered out...i hate red :)

hammer.jpg

hammer1.jpg

hammer2.jpg

hammmer3.jpg

I know I'm a couple hundred miles from ya, but I'd be honored to paint your bike for substantially less than Houston Shops.:D

I know I'm a couple hundred miles from ya, but I'd be honored to paint your bike for substantially less than Houston Shops.:D

really!? interesting...do you do powder coating too? cause i want everything painted or PC'd black...

I almost got that same bike color skeam and all. Until i test drove mine. However they do ride good and are sharp looking.

How much did you pick it up for if you dont mind me asking?

nice bike, bro...is that comparable to the Harley V-Rod? Oh, don't be dogging out the red cuz you know that's what caught your eye.

How much did you pick it up for if you dont mind me asking?

i got it from one of my best friends Father....only has 6100 miles..picked it up for $5900...worth way more than that...

nice bike, bro...is that comparable to the Harley V-Rod? Oh, don't be dogging out the red cuz you know that's what caught your eye.

i guess....its a 100ci, 240mm rear tire...love the styling...cant wait til its murdered out though

i got it from one of my best friends Father....only has 6100 miles..picked it up for $5900...worth way more than that...

Dam you cant beat that at all the one i was looking at was around 13k Then i looked at the 8balls. That is a rare color though. Congrats on a hell of a deal

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back