Just A Teaser For Road Trip

Thanks for the preview.....

That's some nice pants you got.

Hey Greg, nice pictures. Does she have a sister? I'm not as lucky as Steve Holden so I'm single as hell right now.

Steve,
Yes, she has a sister. Married and looks nothing like her. You don't wanna go there. She does however have two good looking cousins who are available. One is 27 and almost as nice looking. The other is 20 and is smoooookin hot!! All you need is one round trip ticket to Viet Nam and a second one way ticket outa there and she's yours....oh and then there's the whole marriage thingy. BTW, how's your Vietnamese, these girls speak no english. Good luck with that....lol.
Technically, I guess not speaking english means they won't be able to say "no".

Greg

fun2xlr8 said:
Steve,
Yes, she has a sister. Married and looks nothing like her. You don't wanna go there. She does however have two good looking cousins who are available. One is 27 and almost as nice looking. The other is 20 and is smoooookin hot!! All you need is one round trip ticket to Viet Nam and a second one way ticket outa there and she's yours....oh and then there's the whole marriage thingy. BTW, how's your Vietnamese, these girls speak no english. Good luck with that....lol.
Technically, I guess not speaking english means they won't be able to say "no".

Greg
I work with a lot of Vietnamese. If these women can make pha soup with meatballs, it's on. WOW I initially thought she was hispanic. Real nice catch dude. Peace.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back