Just a thought

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is something that has been bugging me for a few weeks now so I figured I'd go ahead and voice myself.

Timeslip Section Clean Up:

I was looking at the timeslip section a few weeks back, and saw that somebody had listed a vehicle other than an SRT10. It was quickly removed... thank you for that. I began going through and looking at each timeslip.

I don't feel that it is right for somebody that has never posted(has not even been on the forum for over 6 months) to hold the #4 slot. I call :bs: I think that you should have some proof, such as Vid, to be in the timeslip section... or atleast to be at the top.

Nowwhat, Hilgee, Stinker, Justin... you and your trucks are well known. You guys are in your rightful spots, but there are members that are not. There are members being pushed down the list by people that are full of sh*t. Can we fix this?

Just my opinion:dontknow: Let me know what you guys think.

Oh ya, to thoes of you that haven't put your trucks in the timeslip section...... do it!:D

I've never made a timed pass........

So I will pass

VJ

I think the timeslip section is cleaned up pretty well, compared to others I have seen. But for the most part (95%) looks good. But that is also just a quick glance at it.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I think the timeslip section is cleaned up pretty well, compared to others I have seen. But for the most part (95%) looks good. But that is also just a quick glance at it.

You're right, but there are a few.

FATJACK you should be able to do it throught the User CP

i agree with brad, also would the be a way to add to the timeslip section a link to a vid of the pass, kinda like the pic of the timeslip it's self?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back