Just bought 05 RC

ddv25

Reaction score
Hey guys just bought my 05 RC with 4000 miles. I was just looking for a few good small mods to do. I allready bought a volant CAI. Any suggestions? i'd like to do some small engine work

ddv25 said:
Hey guys just bought my 05 RC with 4000 miles. I was just looking for a few good small mods to do. I allready bought a volant CAI. Any suggestions? i'd like to do some small engine work
WELCOME!!! and congratulations :rock: I love it when I'm the first to greet the new guys :D :D Post some pics :rock:

You will get lots of suggestions here :D

Congrats and Welcome, B&B catback would be 1st on my list if i had to start a new one, what color is the truck?

Then an X-Metal lowering kit - see Boomer. Then a shift kit - see Boomer....

Catback exhaust, a shifter that will get third gear once in a while, and lowering kits are the most popular. Talk to Boomer\X-Metal Engineering. And congratulations - "some small engine work" is how it always starts:burnout:

Paxton, X-metal lowering kit, X-metal Gen IV shifter...I could go on and on. If no Paxton, either X-metal or DC Performance PCM.

Congrats on your buy and welcome. Exhaust man, EXHAUST!!!

What color and where you from?

ddv25 said:

Sorry to hear you bought the slowest color.:( It's okay, we let the folks with Red trucks still hang with us.;) :p :D

Congratulations on the new truck and welcome to the best truckin site on the web.

Stock exhaust has gotta go, magnaflow or other is a huge sound improvement. Headers, catless mids or HF's will give you more HP. Drop kit and shifter from Boomer will make you smile and never miss third under WOT. New computor from DC or Boomer. Those are the basics.....that should get your started and put a dent in the wallet too!!! LOL

Welcome to the madness dude!!!

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back